March 25-27, 2021 | University of California, Los Angeles
Before anything else, UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of the Los Angeles basin. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to the ancestors, elders and relations of the past, present and emerging.
UCLA is incredibly excited to host the 2021 ASCE Pacific Southwest Conference! As we navigate through planning a student conference amidst a pandemic, we are preparing for a conference just as exciting and rewarding as any previous conference. Although it will not take place on location, the 2021 Planning Committee is proudly anticipating a historic PSWC conference to take place virtually.
For the latest updates from the PSWC 2021 Planning Committee, please navigate to the Updates tab in the menu, or click here.
- Concrete Canoe John Craig Legacy Video Due | February 19th, 2021
- Concrete Canoe Technical Proposal/Enhanced Focus Area Due | February 19th, 2021
- PSWC Technical Reports Due | February 26th, 2021
- STUDENT REGISTRATION DUE | February 26th, 2021
- INDIVIDUAL YMF REGISTRATION DUE | February 26th, 2021
- Scholarship Applications Due | March 1st, 2021
- Daniel Mead Technical Paper Due | March 1st, 2021
- Timber-Strong Design Build Phase 2 | March 5th, 2021
- Surveying Reports Due | March 12th, 2021
- Concrete Canoe Peer Reviewed Comments Due | March 12th, 2021
- PSWC Technical Presentations Due | March 12th, 2021
- Timber-Strong Design Build Phase 3 | March 19th, 2021
- CONFERENCE! | March 25th, 2021 – March 27th, 2021