March 25-27, 2021 | University of California, Los Angeles
UCLA is incredibly excited to host the 2021 ASCE Pacific Southwest Conference! As we navigate through planning a student conference amidst a pandemic, we are preparing for a conference just as exciting and rewarding as any previous conference. With open communication with participating schools and proactive planning, we are looking forward to March 2021.
For the latest updates from the PSWC 2021 Planning Committee, please navigate to the Updates tab in the menu, or click here.
- School Registration Due | November 27th, 2020
- YMF Registration Due | November 27th, 2020
- Concrete Canoe John Craig Legacy Video Due | February 19th, 2021
- Concrete Canoe Technical Proposal/Enhanced Focus Area Due | February 19th, 2021
- PSWC Technical Reports Due | February 26th, 2021
- Daniel Mead Technical Paper Due | March 1st, 2021
- Concrete Canoe Peer Reviewed Comments Due | March 12th, 2021
- PSWC Technical Presentations Due | March 12th, 2021
- CONFERENCE! | March 25th, 2021 – March 28th, 2021